Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can you see this wonder

Nawfal dah gemuk
Sampai tertidur buat kerja sekolah
My new tv area with new tv...muah!!
Garlic bread on new grill pan..thank you to GOP for the rewards money.. I bought the pan that I've been eyeing for some time..yehaa!!Andreee

Ya Allah..I am grateful to be a muslim. Dah 34 tahun this year..tak lama lagi dah separuh abad.. Subhanallah.. there are more things to do yet i'm still doing the same all things.. Apa pulak plan this year...

Ni la lebih kurang..benda yg sama tambah tolak aje bilangan

Ameen....
- Tambah bilangan anak - pray for a girl this time
-Still thinking about further studies...company dah allow to subsidize regardless of tangga gaji..
- Tengah menunggu durian runtuh kalau2 dapat assignment gi Middle East.. I don't care about the risk.. Tanah Islam tu..apa takut
- Need to change the paradigm as nobody is perfect .. how wonderful my husband is...lagi satu pasal maid..I have to accept the imperfection of my maid..

No comments:

Weekly Progress - (14.4.2024 – 20.4.2024)

  1. Win : Ahad- Sabtu (14.4.2024 – 20.4.2024) Work & tesis · Alhamdulillah - dapat naik kan draf sebanyak 3 kali minggu ni ; draft 26...