Sunday, June 14, 2020

My lonely Phd Journey

Assalamualaikum...

Some sweats fell discreetly, while the kids were busy with their own imaginary thoughts that punctuated every pause. I'm sitting at the corner which I considered my home office. Trying hard to find the moment of solace to write and finish my journal. It's indeed a lonely journey. It's been 5 years, the progress is super slow. In fact, with ever-demanding work at the office, and the covid 19 situations, things get harder. No matter what, it should not be reasonings for me to progress.

Help me Allah... Tetapkan niatku
With my understanding supervisor ; Prod Dr Nor Hasni Osman, Dean STML school - UUM

During Proposal Defence, Oct 1, 2018



No comments:

Weekly Progress - (14.4.2024 – 20.4.2024)

  1. Win : Ahad- Sabtu (14.4.2024 – 20.4.2024) Work & tesis · Alhamdulillah - dapat naik kan draf sebanyak 3 kali minggu ni ; draft 26...